Is the upcoming year the year of a brand-new, top-notch Lennox furnace? With help from the Lennox Winter Promo, new installation projects are an outstanding investment. And by taking time to find the right make and model, it’s an investment you’ll benefit from for years to come
As your trusted team of heating specialists, Van Haaften Plumbing & Heating boasts a reputation for expert furnace installation in Pella. We use our years of experience to recommend brands and features that offer bigger, better performance. And with the Lennox Winter Promo you could also see bigger, better savings! But act fast, because this offer only lasts until February 2nd, 2024. Take a look at a few of the details below and call 641-628-3621 when you want to get your complimentary quote for 2024 furnace installation!
How Much Can a New Furnace Cost?
As with any utility system, it’s worth the time to consider all the factors that make up the total cost of a new furnace. Here are a few things that influence what a new furnace might cost:
- Proper sizing of the furnace: Larger and multistory homes will want a more powerful furnace to provide enough heat for the entire property. A professional installer knows how to size your furnace based on your personal heating needs.
- Energy efficiency: Highly efficient furnaces deliver heat more evenly, lowering energy use without sacrificing comfort. Higher performance will mean a higher cost, but lower energy use means savings on your monthly bills. You’ll love how much that could be!
- Additional Features: Furnaces with newer features like compatibility with smart thermostats are usually a little more expensive up front. Keep in mind, however, that such additions can make managing your HVAC system a lot easier.
The key takeaway is that furnace installation is about more than the up-front cost – figuring out a rough estimate of lifetime costs is equally as useful. Finally, you don’t want to wait until the furnace you currently have is on its last leg. Timely furnace replacement ensures you don’t pay unnecessary repair costs for the original.
Upgrading Your Furnace: Benefits of Making the Switch
Investing in a new furnace can deliver so much more for you and your home than just reliable heat. High efficiency equipment can offer other benefits such as:
- High energy efficiency means lower bills: Modern furnaces are built to meet rigorous energy efficiency standards, helping lower your monthly utility bills.
- More robust performance with features like variable-speed motors: Variable-speed motors can adapt their performance to use minimal energy for the set temperature.
- Smart home accessories compatibility: New furnaces can communicate with smart home accessories like a smart thermostat, opening new possibilities for managing your HVAC system more conveniently.
- Newer filter designs improve indoor air quality: The more effective your furnace’s air filter, the better your indoor air quality will be. Air quality is another important part of comfort, and filters help trap dust or pollutants.
Start 2024 Off Right with a New Furnace from Van Haaften Plumbing & Heating
Improving your home’s comfort and efficiency is a lot faster and much less stressful these days. With a little help from Van Haaften Plumbing & Heating, all you’ll have to concern yourself with is let us know what you need from your furnace. Our team of skilled technicians will keep at it until we find and set you up with the furnace that meets those needs.
Interested in starting the new year on a warmer note? Ask for your complimentary quote for new furnace installation today, and don’t forget to take advantage of the Lennox Winter Promo.