At Van Haaften Plumbing & Heating, we know that selecting a company you can believe in to complete AC repair in Pella is important. We know how important it is to find a dependable company that does fantastic work. We can help. Determining the answers to these questions can help you make a confident, knowledgeable decision.
- How long have you been in business? A company with years of experience that has long-term employees is usually a good one.
- Is your company insured? Any pro that works in your home should have liability insurance to protect you in the case of accidental damage or injury.
- What kinds of licenses and certifications do your technicians hold? A truly professional AC repair company will require their professionals to be licensed, certified and require ongoing education and training of their professionals to keep them up-to-date with current trends and developments.
- Do you have any references you can share? A trustworthy company that offers AC repair should have a list of references they’ll happily share with you. Look at these references and find out all the details about AC repairs the prospective company has done.
- Will you give a written estimate? Make certain to get a written estimate so you can check all the details involved with your AC repair. And remember, the cheapest estimate isn’t always the best estimate. Your detailed estimates should help you whittle down companies you aren’t interested in working with, no matter how much less they are.
- Do your technicians have experience working on my system? You may want to ensure the company you choose has experience working on your particular equipment, especially if there are any less-common features.
- Will my AC repairs be warrantied? Work backed by a warranty is a no-brainer. If a company isn’t willing to stand behind their work, maybe you should move on.
If you’d like any more information about AC repairs and would like to review these questions with us, give Van Haaften Plumbing & Heating a call at 641-628-3621. We’re happy to help!