Don’t begin your summer without a booked air conditioner tune-up from a Van Haaften Plumbing & Heating technician. We often overlook HVAC maintenance or never give it a sense of importance, but routine air conditioner maintenance can help your system run well, keeping you cozy and cool all summer long. These annual tune-ups do more than just keep you comfortable, too – they are also critical for your comfort and wallet.
What do tune-ups do for my home?
- Ensure energy efficiency – Services keep your air conditioner operating as usefully as possible, therefore keeping your home more cozy. Air conditioners are investments that need to continuously be sustained, just like any other investment, to confirm that you are obtaining all the possible benefits from it.
- Minimize need for repairs – These warmer months in Pella are the worst time for an air conditioner to fail. With annual system maintenance, you won’t have to worry about malfunctions or maintenance in the middle of the summer heat. Our professionals can look for signals and pinpoint problems for your air conditioner and notify you long before any troubles occur.
- Lower expenses – When your air conditioner is working at its top performance, you could detect a drop in your energy bills throughout the year.
What will take place during an air conditioner tune-up?
- Refrigerant charge check – Refrigerant levels need to be just right for your air conditioner to be running accurately. Too little refrigerant can cause extra wear on your system, and too much refrigerant will influence how your air cools. Technicians will always examine these levels during an air conditioner maintenance and regulate things fittingly.
- Filter status check – Air conditioner filters should be changed according to the manufacturer’s recommendations, so the sanitation of your filters will always be inspected during a service visit. Dirty filters force your air conditioner to work harder than it should and can also force the air in your home to look and feel dirty.
- Coil check – Our pros will search so that no dust or other particles have collected on the exterior or interior coils of your system. This dust can cause air conditioners to use more energy than necessary and is important to be cleaned.
- System Operating Check – Our technicians will ensure that all working parts of the air conditioner are working cohesively together.
Our professionals at Van Haaften Plumbing & Heating in Pella deliver quality and superb air conditioner maintenance, whether it’s just a check-up or a full-on replacement. They are more than willing to answer any questions you have about your air conditioner at any hour via 641-628-3621.