No matter what part of the year it is, and no matter how cold or hot is it outside, there is one thing that we all rely on in our homes: comfort. Essentially, that our air conditioner and furnace will work smoothly and keep us comfortable. This reliable comfort through the changing of the seasons can only be accomplished through consistent scheduled air conditioner service. It’s something that most homeowners delay or forget about, but now is the best time to have your air conditioner looked at before the spring breeze arrives. These services on your system not only ensure your comfort, but they also can find and fix possible problems before they fully emerge.
Here are a number of things you can anticipate from the experts during an air conditioner check-up:
- Clean your indoor and outdoor coils to make sure that your system is operating at its peak and that they are free of dust or dirt.
- Check the filters in your system to guarantee that there isn’t a dirty filter forcing your system to work harder than it usually does, decreasing the energy efficiency of your heating and cooling system.
- Check the refrigerant levels to confirm that they are at the appropriate levels. Levels of refrigerant that are too high or too low can mess with the efficiency of your system.
- Check the overall system performance to identify if there are any potential problems that they might need to check back with moving forward.
- Clean the blower and fan blades for quiet operation of your system.
The specialists at Van Haaften Plumbing & Heating know precisely how to keep your heating and cooling system working at top performance. You should never have to bargain your comfort because of trouble with your air conditioner – maintain your investment and let our professionals at Van Haaften Plumbing & Heating keep your comfort as their top priority. Give them a call at 641-628-3621 or arrange an appointment online to get your heating and cooling system serviced today.