While your Lennox® HVAC equipment isn’t able to talk to you, it has a procedure to tell you about a furnace error.
Its control panel has a set of LED lights that can display a fault code. Based on the issue, your furnace may display continuous or flashing lights.
While there are some simple furnace repairs you can do yourself, the majority of tasks are best handled by experts. When your furnace refuses to turn on or put out warmth, call Van Haaften Plumbing & Heating at 641-628-3621 for skilled furnace repair in Pella.
Our experts will speedily pinpoint and take care of the problem, even if you don’t own a Lennox heating system. We can repair any brands or models—and get the heat returned to your house without delay.
REQUEST FURNACE REPAIR
What Does the Blinking Light on My Heating System Mean?
Your heating system depends on lights to flash code when it requires repairs. It also works this system to relay it’s working properly.
Correct operation consists of:
- Both lights flash slowly—heater heating like it should.
- Both lights flash fast—heating system is beginning to call for heat.
If you notice a solitary light blinking slowly and the other going on and off fast, your heating system may have a low flame signal. This can take place even when your heater is heating properly. It signifies the flame sensing rod could be dirty or in the incorrect location on the burner. Contact us at 641-628-3621 for support.
Here are several other of the most routine errors for Lennox furnaces.
Heating System Refuses to Turn On
Here are many of the light patterns you might notice when your heat will not or keep heating. Most of these errors need to be handled by a professional, like one from Van Haaften Plumbing & Heating.
- The pair of LED lights are extinguished. This signifies your heater might not have power. Look at the breaker box to ensure the heater fuse has not flipped. Try resetting the fuse if it is in the “off” position. If it rapidly flips after you reset it, don’t touch the breaker and call us at 641-628-3621.
- One light is continuous and the other is flashing slowly. This means the flame rollout switch is possibly malfunctioning. The part is an important safety mechanism that aids in stopping fires and carbon monoxide. You shouldn’t try to repair this fault yourself.
- One light is flickering fast and the other is flickering slowly. This usually indicates power polarity has been transposed. Your furnace may have a wiring fault that calls for professional assistance from Van Haaften Plumbing & Heating.
- The pair of lights are blinking slowly. This indicates your heater’s blower motor probably isn’t operating. This piece moves warm air from the heating system into your residence. We can assist in figuring out what’s causing an issue with this component.
- One light is flickering slowly and the other is flickering rapidly. This signifies your furnace might have not enough voltage or a short circuit. Get in touch with our professionals at 641-628-3621 for support.
- One light is blinking on, on and off while the other flashes on, off, on. This means there may be a fault with your heater’s motherboard or wiring. Van Haaften Plumbing & Heating can locate the issue and repair it.
- The pair of lights are using every other slow flashes. This means your HVAC system possibly has a flame failure. There may be trouble with its gas supply, gas valve or ignitor control. Contact us at 641-628-3621 for assistance.
- An individual light flickers slowly while the other remains continuous. This usually means your heating system’s limit switch is not working. The switch stops your furnace from becoming too warm. Call the pros at Van Haaften Plumbing & Heating for support.
Heating System Blower Runs But No Warmth
Here’s what might be wrong when you observe your furnace’s blower fan running, but you aren’t receiving any warm air.
- The duo of lights display alternate quick flickers. This indicates your furnace ignitor could be broken. This component kindles fuel in your heater to create warm air and should be serviced by a specialist from Van Haaften Plumbing & Heating.
Depend on Us for Professional Furnace Repair
When you need to have your heater in working order quickly, trust the specialists at Van Haaften Plumbing & Heating. Our pros will fix the issue quickly and have your residence feeling comfortable again soon. Call us at 641-628-3621 or contact us online to get an appointment right away.